There are many ways to submit an order to us:
1. Login to our website and add products to your order by clicking the ‘Add to cart’ buttons below each product. Once you are happy with your order, click on ‘checkout’ in the cart and submit your order by following the prompts.
2. Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Fax your order to (02) 4647 3866
4. Phone us with your order on (02) 4647 2866
5. Contact your local sales representative. For a full list of our sales representatives, please click here.
Minimum Order Value:
We currently have a minimum order value of $150 excluding GST and freight.
First order is Pro-forma. After your first order, 30 day credit terms (from date of invoice) are available upon completion and approval of credit application. For a link to our credit application form, please click here.
1. Visa/Mastercard – We provide the option to enter your credit card details onto your online order before submitting, or you can simply call us and provide your card details over the phone.
2. Direct Bank Deposit – Our bank details are as follows:
Bank: National Australia Bank
Account Name: William Valentine Collection
BSB: 082 491 AC: 69 564 7627
(Please quote your invoice number in the reference section)
We share some great rates with a range of reputable national freight carriers. We will select the most economical method to ship the goods and will charge the cost price. As a guide, delivery charges usually average out to around 5-8% of the order value depending on whether you are in a metro or regional delivery zone. We will always dispatch an order on the same day if submitted to us before 11am. Below is a table to give you an idea of delivery times for the following Australian states:
New South Wales: 1-2 day delivery
Victoria: 2-4 day delivery
Queensland: 2-4 day delivery
South Australia: 3-4 day delivery
Western Australia: 4-6 day delivery
Tasmania: 3-5 day delivery
Northern Territory: 5-7 day delivery
We share some great freight rates with international air freight companies, so your order can either be shipped via our account or you are more than welcome to use your own local freight forwarder and we will work with them to dispatch your order as fast as possible.
Any credit claim for damaged or shortage must be notified to William Valentine Collection within 7 days of receiving goods. Any claims after this time frame may be refused. In the instance of an item which has to be returned to us, we will either arrange a courier pick up for the items or provide a Reply Paid Number.
William Valentine Collection will diligently pursue overdue accounts. If our final statement is not settled, legal proceedings may be commenced without further notice. Where legal action is undertaken defendants will become liable for our legal costs as well as statutory interest.
Nature of Goods:
Many of our products are hand-made and consequently small variations in colour, size and finish may occur from time to time. These are not faults but an intrinsic part of the nature of the products and are to be accepted as such.